TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP OF SELL ON SOCIAL MEDIA ACADEMY
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions of Membership:
“Business”, “company” “we”, “our” or “us’ refers to 2Market, trading as, Social Media Academy (Company Registration number 403652) which is a company registered as a sole trader with a registered place of business is Kilgass, Enniscrone, Co. Sligo, Republic of Ireland. Social Media Academy is organised, & managed by Louise McDonnell.
“You” or “member” or “subscriber” refers to the individual person who applies for & is granted membership of the Social Media Academy subject to the terms & conditions of this membership agreement.
“Social Media Academy” or “network” refers to an online learning platform which helps businesses and non-profit organisations use Social Media as a marketing tool.
“Terms and Conditions” and “membership agreement” means the terms and conditions of membership of the Social Media Academy as set out in this document & include any amendments made to these terms and conditions which are at the discretion of the Company.
1.1 These conditions apply to your membership of Social Media Academy. Any breach by you of these Terms & Conditions shall entitle us to terminate or suspend your membership.
1.2 We reserve the right to change or alter the performance, appearance, presentation, access to & use of facilities and availability of any of the Membership Benefits and Services offered as part of membership of Social Media Academy at the Company’s sole discretion, including these terms and conditions with or without notice to you at any time and such changes will, unless otherwise stated, take immediate effect.. Since you are bound by these Terms & Conditions, you should periodically refer to them in this document and elsewhere on the site for any changes.
2. The Membership Agreement:
2.1 You must be an individual who is 18 years or over to become a member.
2.2. On submitting your application on-line, you are making an offer to apply for membership of Social Media Academy subject to the Terms and Conditions herein, which, if accepted by us, will result in a legally binding agreement.
2.3 On each occasion of the renewal of your membership, your renewal payment is confirmation of your continued acceptance of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
2.4 Your membership is non-transferable and non-refundable. 2.4.1 You may not resell or attempt to resell your membership (or any part or facility of it) to another person or third party.
2.5 You are responsible for keeping your password secure. You are not permitted to let another person use your username and password. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. If you become aware that there has been an unauthorised use of your password or any breach of security you need to inform us know immediately.
2.6 It is important that you understand your responsibilities as a member of our Social Media Academy so please take the time to review that section of our Terms and Conditions hereunder.
3.1 Social Media Academy helps businesses sell more on social media. It’s a blended learning programme which combines online tutorials, live group coaching, and live training. It’s designed to keep business owners and marketing professionals on track keeps participants accountable while supporting them every step of the way.
- Live Training
- Monthly Group Coaching. Every month members join me on a group Zoom call. They have the opportunity to ask questions and seek advice. Members find this very useful as it keeps them on track and making progress.
- On Demand Training (over 14.5 hours training)
- How to brand and position your business. Learn how to convert traffic on your Facebook page into customers. (1 Hour 30 Mins)
- Content Marketing for Social Media. Learn what to post about and when. This training course is packed full of content suggestions including examples of businesses succeeding on Facebook. (1 Hour)
- How to beat the Facebook Algorithm. Find out how to get your content in as front of as many people as possible without having to pay. (1 Hour)
- Facebook & Instagram Ads 101. Including a module on how to create target audiences, how to use Facebook Ads manager, and Sales Strategies for social selling. (2 Hours)
- How to Plan a Social Media Campaign. A step by step practical guide. (40 mins)
- Introduction to the Facebook Business Manager (30 mins)
- FREE access to my NEW course - Instagram Marketing 2020 - The Complete A to Z (1 hours 30 mins)
- Social Media Tactics During Lockdown (1 hour)
- 6 Ways to Create Video Content During Lockdown (1 hour 30 minutes)
- The Facebook Pixel for Remarketing & Website Conversions (1 hour 30 minutes)
- How to Use Wave.Video to create a Video Cover for Facebook (30 mins)
- Facebook & Instagram Ads for Beginners (2 Hours)
4.1 The annual membership payment is by way of a single annual payment of €180 or a monthly payment in advance of €18.
4.2 The minimum term for membership paid monthly is one month.
4.3 Training is not subject to VAT.
4.4 On selecting the pay monthly membership option, members will be required to pay the 1st-month membership fee in advance. This is a recurring monthly payment. Payment will automatically be taken on the same date each month. Members are required to keep their account in funds to meet these payments. In the event of the failure to pay the monthly membership fee, missed payments will have to be re-submitted to us for payment. Members will be liable for the associated fees charged by the payment platform for re-submission.
4.5 We will notify you when your annual membership is due for renewal so that you are on notice of when it will fall due and you have time to renew your membership if you do wish to do so.
4.6 We reserve the right to cancel or temporarily suspend membership if payment is not received. The arrears of membership fees must be paid.4.6 Failure to discharge your membership fees as they fall due will result in your being notified that your membership has temporarily stopped until the fees due to include any administration fees are paid in full.
4.7 Administration fees to include any bank charges incurred by us as a result of your non-payment or having to re-register you as a member will be charged if those fees arise.
4.8 We reserve the right to increase the membership fee on an annual basis. The said increased fee will be notified to you by way of announcement on the membership group on Facebook.
5.1 As a member of Social Media Academy you agree that you will not:
- Use this Network or any of the content produced by, for or on behalf of the Network for any purpose which is unlawful or in any manner which violates the rights of Social Media Academy.
- Use a false email address or social media profile, impersonate others or misrepresent your affiliation with third parties;
- Post material that is copyrighted, unless you own that material or you have the permission ofthe copyright owner;
- Post material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful or intentionally or recklessly embarrassing to another member or third party.
- Post material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others.
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Enter any arrangements that are not consistent with these terms & conditions;
- Promote other business Networks, Facebook groups, mastermind groups without the express prior consent of the Company.
- Posting affiliate links to encourage other members to sign up to other programs or platforms.
- Send unsolicited private messages to other members of the group.
6.Third-Party, Mentor & MemberContent – limitation of liability:
6.1 The Network’s website or Facebook group may contain links to third-party websites or services which are not owned or controlled by us. You acknowledge that we are not responsible or liable either directly or indirectly for any loss or damage caused by you in connection with your use of or reliance on such content, goods or services available on or through any such third-party sites or services. We strongly recommend that you read the terms & conditions of use of any such third-party sites which you visit.
7.Trade Marks of Social Media Academy:
All trademarks displayed on the website and associated social media are trademarks of Social Media Academy or the irrespective owners. Nothing contained on the website or private Facebook group page should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any trademark displayed there without the express written permission of Social Media Academy or the respective third party owner.
Social Media Academy will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the website is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. However, electronic services are subject to interruption or breakdown. Therefore, access to our website and social media is offered on an “as is” basis and“as available” basis only.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
You agree to defend, indemnify & hold harmless the Business, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal & accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your membership of the Network or your breach of these Terms and Conditions. We shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit or proceeding and shall assist you, if appropriate, at your expense, in defending any such suit or proceeding.