Webinars are an effective way to find new leads and grow sales. It’s not surprising that 75% of sales and marketing professionals see webinars as one of the best ways to generate high-quality leads. Between 20% and 40% of those who attend a webinar become qualified leads. With valuable content and thoughtful execution, you can reach a webinar conversion rate of between 6% and 19%.
I’ve been running webinars for 6 years now and when I started out my conversion rate was 0%. Yes – 0%. But over the years I’ve learned from my mistakes and tuned into what works. Recently I had my highest conversion rate ever at live webinar at 33%. Running webinars is the number one tactic I use to grow my business, which has doubled in size every year for the last three years. What to learn how I do it?
I share everything I’ve learned about planning, promoting and hosting live webinars in this two hour workshop
Here is I what I covered:
- Considerations with Setting Campaign Goals
- Getting real on figures… getting your expectations right
- Setting your Budget V’s Earnings potential
- What you need to consider when setting a date for your webinar
- Creating an effective landing pages
- Essential integrations for your landing page
- Hosting your webinar
- Email Sequences before and after webinars
- Organic and paid ways to promote your webinar
- Maximizing Show up Rates
- The Formula for Webinar Delivery to Maximize Sales
Includes 2 hour workshop, workshop handouts, & playback for 12 months