Knowledge & Expertise are Second to None
- Introduction - Beating the Facebook Algorithm & Getting your Content Seen FREE PREVIEW
- Understanding the Facebook Newsfeed - What's in it and why?
- What Facebook Tells us about the Algorithm
- 10 Factors Which Influence the Facebook Algorithm
- 9 Ways to Improve Organic Reach and Get Your Content Seen
- Having trained and coached over 8000 businesses and organisations - I know the issues you are having and what you need to CHANGE to start getting the results you need.
- This exact step by step system gets results. Learn how to start getting results without spending a cent.
- Learn how to use Facebook Ads so that you get a best return from your time and money.
- This is an investment in YOU, YOUR business and YOUR FUTURE.
- The skills you will learn in my course will help you for years to come!
$49.00Facebook Advertising 101Was €99 - Now €49. Once you know all about content and how to maximise organic reach - the next step is to learn how to use Facebook Ads effectively. There is nothing to compare to Facebook (& Instagram) Ads in terms of targeting customers and potential customers. When people set up Facebook profiles they share information relating to their demographics. Facebook can further profile consumers using information relating to brands and pages they connect with and content they engage with. Anyone who has a Facebook business page can use Facebook Ads. Businesses set their own budget and spend as much or as little as they wish. People don’t have to like you page in order to see your ads. In fact Facebook Ads are a great way to reach beyond people that know you and already like your page. You select what audience you wish to reach. You don’t have to have a big budget to get Facebook ads working for your business. What matters is getting a return on your investment. In this course learn how Facebook Ads work including how to create warm and cold audiences, ad objectives, how ads are structured, how to create an ad, how to interpret ad performance and sales strategies for campaigns.